Kim Kardashian and her former husband Kanye West are reportedly not getting back together following her breakup with boyfriend Pete Davidson.
Kim and Kanye West divorce is still moving forward, the E! News, citing a source reported.
“They are happily co-parenting,” the source further disclosed.
- Liverpool wins the Europa League opener 3-1 over LASK Linz.
- Shatta Wale – I want to be like bandana
- Wasiuskyboy And Awal Dexta Speaks For The Streets In New Single ‘Oluwa’
- Messi has to leave ground during Inter Miami clash with Toronto
- How to Pitch Music to Spotify Editorial Playlist
Another source said they are in a really great place. Kim was happy to be asked to be a part of the campaign with the kids and to support Kanye in this way, but it is not a sign of them getting back together.
“They are fully aligned in making their kids their priority.”
Kim Kardashian and Saturday Night Livecomedian Pete Davidson have ended their romance after nine months of dating.
Pete and Kim began dating after Kardashian, 41, hosted ‘SNL’ in October 2021.