Khloé Kardashian is going to be a mother of two, as she is expecting another baby with serial cheater ex Tristan Thompson.
The lover, who split in January after the NBA player’s paternity scandal, will strictly co-parent the new baby. The former lovebirds already share daughter named True
The Kardashians star, 38, and Tristan Thompson, 31, are expecting another child together via surrogate.
“We can confirm True will have a sibling who was conceived in November,” the rep tells PEOPLE.
“Khloé is incredibly grateful to the extraordinary surrogate for such a beautiful blessing.
“We’d like to ask for kindness and privacy so that Khloe can focus on her family.”
“Khloe and Tristan are not back together and have not spoken since December outside of co-parenting matters.”
- Mobile Web Ghana’s Africa Digital Skills Conference 2023 Records Outstanding Participation
- ‘Oppenheimer’ takes top honours at HPA Awards
- Strongman – Chilling ft. King Paluta (Official Video)
- Prince Amoah’s New Album ‘Secret Camera’ Is Out!!!
- King Charles ‘plan’ to abdicate sparks reactions
The source also adds: “The baby was conceived via surrogate before it was revealed to Khloe and the public that Tristan was having a baby with someone else in December.”