Kanye West joy as prediction Kim Kardashian, Pete ‘won’t last’ comes true
Kanye West is coming back for his kids and Kim Kardashian.
The DONDA rapper has seen his ex-wife’s split with Pete Davidson a positive sign in his desire to have his family back together. Kim and Kanye share children North,8, Saint,6, Chicago,4, and Psalm, 2.
A source told The Sun on Sunday: “This split is only driving Kanye to push harder to win Kim back and have her call off their divorce.
“For months he told his wife that she and Pete were not destined to last.
“And while Kanye was not Pete’s biggest fan, he focused in recent weeks on showing Kim that they were compatible and a solid family.”
Kim, however, is “unlikely” to change her mind over their divorce.
Kim’s split from Pete was reported this week. Insiders reveal the makeup mogul was ‘exhausted’ by her comedian boyfriend’s impulsive demands.
- JESSY DEGREAT: Ghanaian Hip-Hop Star Jessy GH Announces New Stage Name And Rebrand
- Taylor Swift gives a nod to these two artists with Eras Tour outfits
- Selena Gomez, Nicola Peltz and Brooklyn Beckham discuss mantle stress
- Adidas reintroduces Kanye West’s Yeezy shoes for sale
- Elton John is the greatest showman – David Beckham
A source told PageSix: “Pete is 28 and Kim is 41 — they are just in very different places at the moment.
“Pete is totally spontaneous and impulsive and wants her to fly to New York, or wherever he is on a moment’s notice. But Kim has four kids and it isn’t that easy. She needs to focus on the kids.”