To turn on comments for your own YouTube videos, follow these steps:
- Go to your YouTube Studio dashboard.
- Click on “Videos” from the left-hand menu.
- Find the video you want to enable comments on and click on the title.
- Click on the “Comments” tab.
- Make sure the toggle switch next to “Allow Comments” is set to the on position (blue).
- If you want to review comments before they are published, you can also turn on the “Hold potentially inappropriate comments for review” toggle switch.
READ ALSO: 8 Money Making Websites for Everyone
Note that if your video is marked as made for kids, comments will be automatically turned off, as per YouTube’s policies.