To lock photos on your iPhone, you can use the built-in Notes app to create a locked note and then add your photos to it.
Here are the steps:
- Open the Notes app on your iPhone.
- Tap the “New Note” icon to create a new note.
- Tap the lock icon in the top-right corner of the screen to lock the note.
- Set a password or use Touch ID or Face ID to unlock the note.
- Tap the “+” icon to add content to the note.
- Choose “Photos” from the list of options.
- Select the photos you want to lock and tap “Done” when finished.
- Your photos will now be added to the locked note and will only be accessible with the password or biometric authentication.
Note: You can also use third-party apps available in the App Store to lock photos on your iPhone. Some popular options include “Private Photo Vault,” “Keepsafe,” and “Gallery Vault.”
READ ALSO: How to Withdraw Cash From Credit Card