Spotify is the most popular streaming service in the world, with more than 400 million active users and roughly 180 million members,
The Spotify music library and catalog has more than 80 million songs, so there are a ton of tunes and podcasts to choose from. Also, the music collection includes a variety of albums, songs, and genres. With Spotify, every user will undoubtedly find the music they like.
In order to make users’ streaming experiences as frictionless as possible and to encourage excellent streaming time, Spotify offers a variety of plans and features.
Ads in between tracks, though, might be unpleasant. What about being unable to download music or podcasts? This might also be bothersome. But all of them are a thing of the past with Spotify Premium!
We’ll cover both getting Spotify Premium on your devices and upgrading to Premium in this article. We’ll also go through how to acquire Spotify Premium without paying anything. Ready? Let’s start now!
Both free and premium accounts on Spotify are able to use its features. Users can access the various advantages related to music quality and premium streaming services by purchasing the premium version, which is a paid plan. Further information on the variations between Spotify Free and Premium is available.
The lack of invasive adverts while listening, however, is one of Spotify Premium’s most significant advantages. Also, Spotify Premium subscribers can download music to their devices to listen to it later without an internet connection or when offline.
In order to get the most out of your connected devices, such as headsets, earphones, speakers, etc., you can stream music at a higher quality than you can with the free version of Spotify.
Spotify offers a free 30-day trial of its premium service, allowing consumers to check it out before making a purchase, to give users the choice to decide on the advantages of the premium features. On occasion, new customers can get three months of Spotify subscription for free. In the section below, we’ll explain how to acquire Spotify Premium for free.
Individual subscriptions to Spotify Premium cost $9.99 per month, while the Duo premium plan for couples costs $12.99 per month and the family plan costs $19.99 per month.
Moreover, Spotify provides a cheaper Student plan. Students can subscribe to Spotify Premium for $4.99 per month rather than the standard $9.99. Your name, student email, college ID, or any other kind of identification proving your identity as a student are requirements to use the Spotify Premium Student plan.
Hulu and SHOWTIME are free additions to the price of Spotify Premium Student, which is still available to students.
READ ALSO; EDi B – EJISU(Prod by Bedat)
HOW TO GET SPOTIFY PREMIUM ON IPHONE
When it comes to Spotify, iPhone users are included, and they can take advantage of Spotify Premium’s features. For an iPhone, follow these instructions:
- On your web browser, visit Spotify.com.
- To register for free, select the signup button and fill out the necessary information.
- After filling out the necessary information, click “Create an account.”
- Spotify will ask you to select three or more artists you enjoy to start making playlists that suit your tastes and preferences.
- Finally, click “Finish” and “Later,” and your Apple smartphone will be ready to access Spotify for free!
- Click the profile menu at the top right corner.
- Click the “Account” option at the top of the menu, scroll down, and click “Subscription.”
- Click on “try premium” or ” get premium.”
- Select any premium option of your choice, either Individual, Duo, Student, or Family. You can get a three months free trial on the individual plan while you can get a one-month free trial on other plans.
- Enter your payment details, card information, and other billing details
- Click on the “Start My Premium” button to use Spotify Premium.
Unfortunately, due to some problems between Spotify and Apple, using the Spotify app on an Apple smartphone or iPad to subscribe to Spotify Premium is not possible.
iOS users used to be able to pay for Spotify’s Premium subscription through the app. But as of August 2018, the company began limiting new users, and they could only upgrade via its website.
Spotify thought that Apple’s 30% portion of subscription payments made through iOS was unjust. This is what led Spotify to decide to only take payments online for Premium plan upgrades and subscriptions.
HOW TO GET SPOTIFY PREMIUM ON ANDROID
Like to the iPhone, it’s simple to subscribe to Spotify Premium on an Android device. Users of Spotify for Android must additionally pay for their premium memberships via the Spotify website.
How to do it is as follows:
- Download the Spotify app from Google Playstore or visit the website Spotify.com. The app will also redirect you to your web browser.
- Click on the “Sign up” button to create a new account.
- Fill in the required information and tap “Create an account.”
- Spotify will ask you to pick 3 or more artists you like to help the algorithm recommend songs that suit your taste.
- Tap on “Finish” or “Later” to finalize the signup process
- Tap on the profile menu and click on the “Account” button.
- You’ll see the “Subscription” button here. Tap it and follow the prompt.
HOW TO GET SPOTIFY PREMIUM ON MAC OR PC
Here’s how to download Spotify Premium to a computer or a laptop:
- Visit the Spotify website and sign in with your details.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click “Subscription” on the left side.
- Click Free Premium Trial
- Click Start 30-Day Trial Now after entering your credit or debit card information.
HOW TO GET SPOTIFY PREMIUM FOR FREE
Spotify users are looking forward to experiencing Spotify Premium benefits; to know if it is worth it, they can try out Spotify premium for free. Users should note that the offer is available for Spotify free account users and people new to the streaming service.
There are two ways to enjoy Spotify for free, and they include:
SPOTIFY 3-MONTH TRIAL FOR NEW USERS
Up to March 12, 2023, new or Spotify free users can take advantage of a three-month free trial offer to access Spotify premium. Ad-free listening, offline playlists, on-demand playback, and limitless skips are available to those who signed up for the three-month free trial.
It’s also crucial to be aware that the three-month free trial is exclusive to the “Individual plan” and does not apply to any other plans. With the Spotify three-month trial, consumers will save $30 in three months before payment begins. The actual cost of the individual plan is $9.99, or roughly $30 in three months.
TRIAL FOR THREE MONTHS WITH PAYPAL
The PayPal service is another option for obtaining a three-month free trial of Spotify. To sign up quickly and securely, choose PayPal from the dropdown option.
After the initial three months of free service expire, the subscription cycle begins and the price returns to $9.99 per month. Users may also cancel at any moment.
Here’s how to use PayPal to acquire Spotify Premium for nothing:
- Visit the offer page on Paypal
- Sign in to your PayPal account to log in. Ensure your account is authorized and funded to take advantage of the offer.
- Get a Spotify subscription through PayPal after logging in. After this, you will receive three free months of premium Spotify. The deadline for the offer is September 15, 2023.
- You can now enjoy three months of Spotify Premium for free, after which you will be charged the monthly price starting after the first three months.
HOW TO UPGRADE TO SPOTIFY PREMIUM
The question of “How do I upgrade to Spotify Premium” or “How do I obtain premium on Spotify” is one that both current and prospective users of Spotify frequently ask. This section of the post will go through how a free Spotify user can upgrade to a premium subscription.
Through the mobile app, you can access Spotify Premium (Android and iOS). Users of Android and iOS must visit the website in order to upgrade to Spotify Premium because they are unable to do it through the app.
Here’s how to access Spotify Premium on the website or upgrade to it:
- Go to Spotify.com on your preferred web browser.
- Sign in to your account by clicking the log-in link at the top of the page.
- Click the profile menu also at the top right corner of the next page you land on
- Click the “Account” option at the top of the menu, scroll down, and click “Subscription.”
- Click on “Try Premium” or “Get Premium.”
- Select any premium option of your choice, either Individual, Duo, Student, or Family. You can get a three months free trial on the individual plan while you can get a one-month free trial on the other plan.
- Enter your payment details, your card information, and other billing details
- Click on “Start My Premium Button” and Voila! You have successfully upgraded to a Spotify Premium account.
HOW TO GET FREE SPOTIFY PREMIUM – CONCLUSION
Unquestionably, Spotify’s premium edition offers the best experience for consumers and includes all of the features they could ever want. Benefits of this version include uninterrupted skips, on-demand playback, downloading for offline listening, no adverts interspersed with the music, and more.
Spotify can be accessed on a PC, MacBook, Android, or iPhone. To improve listening quality, it can also be utilized with connected devices like Bluetooth speakers, airpods, etc.
For iOS and Android, Spotify has a mobile application. Due to third parties’ involvement into payment arrangements, users are unable to upgrade to a premium account or make a payment. As a result, users can only make payments through the Spotify website.
The methods for upgrading to a Spotify premium account and obtaining the Spotify premium for free have also been covered in this post.