US Singer Beyoncé announced her first solo album Renaissance as she teased the title and release date on social platforms.
The Crazy in Love hit-maker’s seventh album will come out on 29th July 2022 and would be consisting of more than one part.
The 40-year-old previously removed her profile photos from all her social media accounts including Instagram, Twitter and YouTube sparking rumours that she will announce her album soon.
Confirming the speculations, the singer has now updated her bio on her social handles to “act i, RENAISSANCE, 7.29.”
Music platforms like Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music and others also dropped a picture with the singer’s bio confirming the news.
- Mobile Web Ghana’s Africa Digital Skills Conference 2023 Records Outstanding Participation
- ‘Oppenheimer’ takes top honours at HPA Awards
- Strongman – Chilling ft. King Paluta (Official Video)
- Prince Amoah’s New Album ‘Secret Camera’ Is Out!!!
- King Charles ‘plan’ to abdicate sparks reactions
A source previously revealed to The Sun that Beyoncé will be surprising her British fans with secret ‘pop-up’ performances in UK to promote her upcoming album.