Kanye West upset with brands ‘acting’ like he is ‘dead’: ‘Crazy’
Niinanagh.com brings to you a news publication about Kanye West.
US Rapper Kanye West is seemingly devastated by recent snub from her partner fashion brands.
The 45-year-old rapper turned to his Instagram on Friday to tell the world he is not bothered by whatever ‘names’ people call him.
“Here is the through line,” he began. “Gap having meetings about me without me Adidas releasing old shoes and coloring my shoes like I’m dead me not having a say on where my children go to school.”
He continued, “Call me whatever names you want. If you don’t understand why I won’t back down on my businesses my brands and my children then you’re the ones who are crazy.”
- Sylvester Stallone plans to start painting again, ‘it’s similar to writing a short screenplay’
- Ramadan football tournament kicks off in Karachi
- Adele surprises fans with Las Vegas residency ‘extension’ after revealing she almost ‘quit’
- BTS’ Jimin climbs to Spotify’s Global Top 50 chart
- Victoria Beckham makes fun of her shirtless husband David in new hilarious post
This comes after Ye called out his ex- mother-in-law, Kris Jenner, for making Kim Kardashian do Playboy shoots in the past.
Checkout post below: